Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm not sure how to say this...

So I think I'm psychic. Not the fake kind that tell you the things you want to hear, but like I actually see the future. I'm not exactly aware of it until it happens, but it happens way too often for it to just be de ja vu. Just in the past 2 months, I've seen the future about 10 times. It generally happens when I'm dreaming, and I'll slightly remember it when I wake up, but I'll think nothing of it until I see it again, that time in real life. What just happened that made me want to make this post, was a dream I think I had 3 months ago, and I just now saw that exact 2 second time frame while watching full metal panic (great anime btw, you should watch it). And I'm kind of freaked out about it, but at the same time I think it's amazing that it happens so often. Also, there isn't any sort of pattern of how it appears either. The last time it happened, was while I was at church. There was absolutely no relation to those two times at all. I've talked to other people about it, and they all assume that it's just de ja vu, but they don't understand how powerful it is. I don't just kind of remember something like it that happened, I physically saw it in a dream. I don't think it's God trying to tell me anything either, because it's purely random things. Nothing significant happens when I see the dream in real life, I'm just kind of like "Woah... It happened again." This didn't really have anything to do with anything retaining to the standard posts of this blog at all, but I really needed to get this off my chest.


EDIT: not sure what's up with the title... I only put I'm, so I'm not sure what blogger did with it, and I can't seem to edit the title in the app, so oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment