Sunday, February 19, 2012

I had an encounter with God today

While I was in church today, I was just listening to the sermon, and I started thinking about how long time really is. I didn't really think about until just then because I've only lived on this planet for 15 years, and I'm probably going to live on it for another six times that. It kind of freaked me out because I never thought about living after college. My brain just goes to my senior year of college and just blanks after that. I started calmly freaking out (oxymorons ftw), an just stared at the ground, thinking and praying for a good half hour. I had just realized how long life really is, and it's not just going to be like this forever. By that, I mean it's not going to be jut school, chilling after, church on Sunday, ect. And on top of that, the amount of time I'm actually alive, isn't very long at all compared to everything else. I started really thinking about this, and I had a sudden urge that I'm going to be someone really important to someone. I'm not sure who, but I'm completely sure that I will be. That scared me too, because all my life I just figured that I was just Mister Normal, and I wasn't going to end up doing anything really special in my lifetime. That's when I was told, by God, that I had to make this post, and I wasn't to tell anybody about it in real life, I was just supposed to make this post. I'm not sure how, but I think that this post is supposed to warn someone of something. I'm not sure how or why, but I believe that it is. If it doesn't, however, then I'm just supposed to post this on here, and something is going to happen, and I'm going to know what to do in that situation. You're probably reading this ad thinking that I'm crazy, but I honestly don't care whether or not you believe me. I was just told by God to do it, and here I am. You also probably think that this post doesn't make much sense at all, which is perfectly normal, because I'm not really sure either. An I'm sure I could have made it more clear, but it's something that happened that's hard to put into words. It's kind of like one of those "you had to be there" moments. But besides all that, have a nice day.

1 comment: