Friday, November 11, 2011

What I Listen To Other Than Rap

So I got an email today, and it was from someone finding my youtube account, and they asked me how I get inspiration for many of my songs. Here's the hint, I don't listen to rap when I want an idea for a rap song. Sounds crazy right? Nah, your favorite artists probably do the same thing. Rockers may be blasting hip-hop and soul, rappers listening to folk and country, ect.

Surprisingly Rap/Hip-Hop is barely half of my music library. Other stuff I listen to...
-Alt. Rock
-Hard Rock
-Metal
-Metalcore
-Folk
-Pop (not radio pop for the most part)
-R&B
-Soul
-Reggae
-Nu-Metal

My favorite non-rap artists would have to include Michael Jackson, Avenged Sevenfold, Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath, Lily Allen, Ingrid Michaelson, Avril Lavigne, Paramore, Frank Ocean, Blink-182, Bob Marley, Damian Marley, Broadway, Foster The People, Arcade Fire, and Jukebox The Ghost.

That's just a few. For some of the songs I listen to a bunch, I made a youtube playlist for you guys to check out. May try doing this every once in a while to let you guys know what I'm listening to.

Playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment