Thursday, February 3, 2011

WTF?!

I just found out Hollywood Undead's new member's stage name. Or it's probably his real name. It's Danny. Just, Danny. Nothing creative like Johnny 3 Tears, or Deuce (I know he's not in the band anymore, I'm just making an example), but it's something retarded. Danny.
GOD I hate that name. It's just dull. Ugh. They need to change it. Don't get me wrong, I like Danny (not the name, his skill), but having your persona something as simple as a first name is just lazy.

2 comments:

  1. it is his name. i don't really like him at all. Charlie's rapping is about all im listening for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i found that out. and i personally like the new style just as much as the old one. you could almost say it makes me nostalgic for some reason.

    ReplyDelete