Sunday, January 23, 2011

My CD Collection

This is my entire PHYSICAL CD Collection, I have MANY full digital albums.

CDs
-
Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (Deluxe)
Shady Records - Eminem Presents: The Re-Up
T.I. - King (Deluxe)
50 Cent - Curtis (Exclusive)
LL Cool J - Phenomenon
Akon - Konvicted
Hollywood Undead - Swan Songs
Swift - 500 Grams
DMX - ...And Then There Was X
Mary J Blige - MJB & Friends
Black Eyed Peas - The E.N.D. (Deluxe)
Bullet For My Valentine - The Poison (Deluxe)
Bullet For My Valentine - Scream Aim Fire
Seether - Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces
The Roaring 20's - Somethings Better Left Unsaid
Green Day - American Idiot
Rise Against - Appeal To Reason
Shinedown - Leave a Whisper
Disturbed - Indestructible
Alice In Chains - Black Gives Way To Blue
Green Day - 21st Century Breakdown (Deluxe)
Metallica - Death Magnetic
Three Days Grace - Life Starts Now
Saving Abel - Saving Abel
Shinedown - Sound of Madness (Deluxe)
Nickelback - Dark Horse

No comments:

Post a Comment