Thursday, September 15, 2011

Rage Memes

So as a follow up to my philosoraptor thread, I've made a Rage meme thread. The Rage meme is a branch off of Rage Comics, with were tiny little comics. Click this link here- http://adf.ly/2kXiX to go see it. I made it an adfly link because I'm seeing how well it works. I'm also doing this as a form of study, because I plan on doing an adfly review. I used Google Picasa's web albums to make this, because Ryan didn't want me covering up the "actual content", but let's be honest, you only found this site through my philisoraptor post. Anyway, I also want to thank any of you who have come back to this site, and didn't just come here once to read a review or something.

EDIT: Sorry the adfly link doesn't appear as a link, just highlight it and copy it. Also, if you want me to do another meme post, go to the forum here: http://z15.invisionfree.com/The_Neon_Void/index.php?showtopic=148 and sign up. I made a thread for anyone who has any ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment