Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Check In (Jan 5, 2011)

Listening To: Gorgeous - Kanye West f/KiD CuDi & Raekwon
About To: Do homework

First day back at school after the winter break, and while it was fun to see everyone again, it seems the teachers were just burning up with homework to give us, because I got work from every class other than my Study Hall and Graphics class. I got two maps and notes from World Geo, 2 selections for Geometry, 3 critical thinking paragraphs for English, a simple worksheet for Biology and a chapter review for Spanish, OH JOY.

Goals for the week?
-Finish editing the Hook/writing lyrics for Love The Way You Lie Remix
-Finish ALL homework this week
-Get with the band to finish the Best Rapper On YouTube Contest hosted by VuduKat
-Hit 2400 songs on my iTunes (at 2368)

1 comment:

  1. i could give you my driftless pony club albums, that's about twenty-something songs

    ReplyDelete